Sunday, January 2, 2011

happy new year... ;P


i've change my bike's tyre...

plus sport rim somemore...

hole in my pocket???

nahh.. nevermind..

as long as i'm satisfied myself to the max....

owh yess....

going back to k.l....

having a great awesome time with my precious one...

thanks for the day...

;)

my new year eve???

not so bad...

have to work on that night...

hectic like hell...

didn't manage to see the firework...

auwww....

nevermind...

as long as i'm celebrated it with my good ol' buddy...

;P

and finally....

i finally hate him...

and that's a good news...

cuz i found that he won't make any effort if i'm in trouble...

i feel good hating you baby...

thanks for making me hate u...

someone told me this :

"frust sgt ke keje smp mcm nak bunuh diri"

haha...

cuz that person told me that i look skinnier day by day..

:P

no la...

i'm completely happy with myself...

work my ass off like hell so that my time won't be occupied by thinking all the stupid ridiculous matter...

i want to be a better me for this 2011...

;P





No comments: