Wednesday, November 3, 2010

;(

i felt so left out right now...
i don't have a place to go..
or things to do...
or anyone to accompany me...
all i can do..
is text the usual ppl i mcg with...
online..
study for the exam (yeah right)...

how's that??

lame??

i know...
but currently i'm not in the mood to do anything...
i just want to lie on my bed...
take my notes and read...
and texting at the same time...
reading without my mind really into what i read..
except just spinning thinking...
that he'll leave me..
for quite a long time...

gahhh...

i don't want u to leave me baby...
seriously i want u to be here with me...
don't be that far away from me..
bcuz i'll be missing u like hell here..

don't go please...

nahhh...
begging for u not to leave me..
won't change anything..
u have to go..
and i have to let u go...

take care baby..
i'll be waiting..
and i'll be missing u...
all the time..

i love u so much syg...
i really do..

No comments: