Monday, June 7, 2010

urrgghhh

I'm so F***ing mad right now.

Why i always have to choose?? i don't need options and i want to do whatever i want.. Get it?? I always have to choose between a person over another person. Let say i have a boyfriend which i'm currently have (i think so). And i have a good friend a we've been friends for years. For sure my boyfriend won't let me be friend with my good friend. Jelousy is lousy and stupid and i don't like it at all.

And this other friend, also a friend of mine, he's acting weird lately. Maybe because he found out that i have a boyfriend. We use to be a good friend, use to hang out a lot. We can talk about anything and everything before. Seriously i like to be friend with him a lot. I think he's a really nice guy. And i think he's a good guy a girl can ever have as a friend. The thing is, he's been weird to me lately. Please don't make me have to choose between you and my bf because both of you are so important to me.

And.. this particular person, who made me to CHOOSE again between him and the other person, complaining bout me using ENGLISH when i text him. WTH??!!! What is wrong with you?? Are you retarded or what huh??? Ske hati aku la nak gne bahase ape ke, sebok pahal. ????

X FAHAM LA NGAN ORG2 MCM NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRR........

No comments: