Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks to my bff

Recently, she gave me this quote. Which calm my mood a bit about the my-ex-is-getting-married thingy. It's true. I totally believe in it. =)

The quote state that :

Andai dia tercipta dari tulang rusukmu,larilah walau hingga ke hujung benua,tetaplah dia akan menjadi milikmu yang satu dan abadi selamanya..

Well, hopefully sape2 yg derma tulang rusuk dier utk jadikan aku ni, cepat2 la datang kat aku. I can't wait nymore. Especially when this ex-getting-married happened to me.

Thanks bff. Love ya. =)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

love u even more =)

ckap thanks kat tuan ko dlu, he's the one who gave me that meaningful quote :D

Syafiq_Aznan said...

ciss...
kopirait beb..
sesuke je pakai..
jap2 nak kol loyer japp..
eh,pinjam henpon..
xder kedit lakk..