Sunday, December 29, 2013

you


I've tried. i tried to be that person. which deep down inside, i know i will never be. but still, i try everyday. telling myself that someday, someday things will be fine. i keep that thought to myself. i keep everything to myself. sharing is not something that comes naturally in me. same goes to love. i can love unconditionally, but i can never share. i cannot lie. i told myself, it would be no harm just by giving a little love, but i just can't. i want to just keep it all. keep it all to myself. is it selfish? yes. absolutely yes. i know everything is not all about me. but for myself, i don't have anybody. i only have me

i'm lost and there's nobody that can help me. nobody.. 


*********

there's always something in the way
there's always something getting through
but it's not me... it's you


i find peace when i'm confused
i find hope when i'm let down
not in me... in you

i hope to lose myself for good
i hope to find it in the end
not in me... in you

it's you


No comments: