Friday, June 17, 2011

ungrateful me?? no it isn't.


recently, i complained. A LOT. i complain seeing how easy for the other people who always get the things that I WANT for the longest time. i complain seeing people who can sleep all day long and still can have a good damn food to feed themself without working. i complain seeing people who can spend all the time they have.

unlike me, i have to work. to survive. to feed my self. to be able to pay bills, fuel, and so on. sometimes when my body told me that.. "gosh u're making me moving all the time. get a rest women!!! " then i started to skip classes. i tend to do this a lot. not because that i'm lazy or that i don't like going to college (mke annoying mata ke atas tgn ke dada). it's just that.. sometimes i felt so tired that all i wanted to do is to sleep and sleep and sleep.

having an energy depletion is sooo damn annoying. imagine i just came back from class around 4.30 pm. put my schoolbag down. grab the towel, wash myself as fast as i can. n change to my work cloth. i usually started working around 5 pm during the weekdays.

u see, i find working is not a hard stuff to deal with as it has become part of me. i'm the type of person who cannot just sit back and do nothing. it just that, when it comes to the part where "i have to work damn hard in order to survive while others can get what eff ver the want just by asking their parents to buy them". it just not fair.

i have to work...
to feed my stomach...
to pay bills...
to be able to buy things...
etc lah...

maybe i sound ungrateful. but that's not it. i really do not know what i have to do. or i need to do. i glad that i still can survive in this world. by my own. hope things get better for me in the future.

No comments: