Monday, October 11, 2010

i miss you

i'm really down... seriously.. i cannot even think what to do anymore...
since she leave me, i've been living the life where ppl always taking advantage of me..
with or without me realizing it....
i've been through a lot...
believe in so many ppl that said wunna took a good care of me...
but in the end they're all the same...
promises are just promises... they never kept it and keep broken it.
my life without you won't be the same as before..
where i am loved and i felt secure...
i felt safe.. i felt happy...
there's no words can describe how much i need you now...
i need you by my side...
i rather die than keep living with all this shit keep happening around me...
i need you.. i need you by my side...
i sick of pretending to be happy..
where i have to keep pretending because i have nobody else in this world..
not even one.. not even one of them is like you..
no matter how bad they treat me, i still have to act like i don't care..
because i have no one..
through out the years i've been living without you, i've met so many ppl..
that pretend to care, to love, to make me feel safe...
and make me put my trust on them..
but in the end, they're the one who broke my heart and hurt me...
if u're still around, my life would be better...
where i don't have to knew all this people who hurt me so bad...
it will be just me n you...
that would be better...

i need u mom...
i really need you..

No comments: