Tuesday, July 20, 2010

wtv

ms minho don't know what she did wrong.
suddenly, without saying anything.
he left. and dissapear!!
pabo!!

ouwh. n my mind cannot think wisely for the time being.
mr ragunath asked me : "hafiza, can u tell me the 4 types of receptor"
me : "urm.. got 4 actually but i only remember one. g-proten coupled receptor"

dang!!
i knew all the answer actually.
but my mind won't let me spit out the words.
because my stupid mind is current in the mood of thinking bout ur stupid attitude towards me for the last 5 days.

ubetterbeagaythanaguywithattitudelikethat.
seriously.

6 comments:

Syafiq_Aznan said...

ms minho..
kakaka..
cam sampah..
ms minho 2 crystal la..
hauhauahaua..

Noraini Azhari said...

aa.help help..
fiza da xbtol

hafiza said...

capiq : ah diam ko. aku bini first. crystal bini kedua. haha

aini : oit. shusshh!! tanjung dekat da ngan umah kte. hihi

Syafiq_Aznan said...

ko x tecalon pon..
kakaka..

Anonymous said...

It was very interestin and usefull article. Thanks for auther

Anonymous said...

Favourite friends, when I have not asked in regard to require anyone to cure, but survival is such a fiendish fancy, that
organize to ask in the course of help. I'm in a very grave situation, ask Your friends, avoid
they can, how much can. I will be deeply appreciative to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 mail: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com