Thursday, March 4, 2010

From K.L to Ipoh


Kuala Lumpur is the capital and the largest city of Malaysia. And this is where i was born and grew up. I never stay too far away from my hometown throughout 18 years of my life. But sadly, bye bye K.L. Cuz now, i spend my student life in.. jeng jeng jeng....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ipoh, perak! hehe....

Well, it's totally different from K.L. Somehow, i'm happy in here. Infact, happier than when i'm in my hometown. For some reasons for sure. =D I know some people will said. "ala, ade ape je kat ipoh'. Well, atleast it's the fourth largest city in Malaysia. Still in top 5 what? Haha. Whatever la. Ipoh my hometown. Lalalala~

At first, i was always afraid to stay out too far from my hometown. I was thinking, "S**T!, how am i gonna live in this place? got no friends, got nobody, i dunno the places". But for now, everything is ok la. All the problems settled due to my superpower skill. haha. I never expected to be happier in here. Cuz i do. =)

But somehow, i'm still missing my actual hometown while i'm here in my hometown celup. Not that much la. I'd rather be in here than there.

I'll write later cuz after a year i stop blogging, my head totally don't have any idea what to write about. Gee...


p/s : This first entry is dedicated to my friend Mimi. She said it's ok to blog again eventhough i know there's no one to read my blog. So what? Ade aku kisah. Haha.